[Speex-dev] running speex on c5505 usb sticki

Vijay Gabale vijay.gabale at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 01:19:56 PDT 2010

Hi Randy,

Thanks for reply. I have one question though.

While compiling the speex (downloaded from
http://downloads.xiph.org/releases/speex/speex-1.2rc1.tar.gz), I gave
./configure
-enable-ti-c55x option  and then built the library through make and make
install using cygwin. In this case, I get this error "error: member "bits.o"
of archive "c:/cygwin/usr/local/lib/libspeex.a" is not recognized object
file"

Enabling c55x option while configuring the speex is not supposed to tackle
this problem?

Awaiting your reply.

Regards,
Vijay