[Speex-dev] Speex API when Executing giving --->* *Access Violation

Nikki Appu appu.nikki at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 01:47:27 PDT 2010

Hi Jean ,

( You can obtain a BSD license by printing the header of most of the CELT
source
code files. )

How to obtain BSD License for my win32 console application ?

( printing the header of most of the CELT source code files. ) Can u explain
in detail Unfortunately i didnt understand the printing header of sx code

Ur Help will greatly appreciable

Thanks
Aparna