[Speex-dev] Delays estimation in Speex algorithms

John Ridges jridges at masque.com
Tue Jun 30 12:28:08 PDT 2009

JM,

I also need to know the precise delays from Speex but I used the
SPEEX_GET_LOOKAHEAD control requests to determine them (plus the
"speex_resampler_get_output_latency" function from the resampler). The
returned values from the Speex lookahead request don't seem to match
with the values you gave Alexander. Am I doing this wrong? Thanks,

John Ridges