[Speex-dev] Compiling speex for DSP TI C6713

Emanuel Aguilera Martí emaguimar at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 24 04:40:22 PDT 2009

Dear all,
I have been using Speex during last year over PC with very good results. Now I'm trying to move my code to the DSP TI C6713.
It's the first time I work with a DSP and with Code Composer. I use speex quite well but I'm not very good at compiling for different platforms. After reading all manuals I tried to compile the speex library with Code Composer and the speex options for TI but I had lots of errors. I'm sure I'm skiping some important steps.
I know that many people have compiled speex library for that DSP without any problem. So please, if anyone who has compiled the library for TI C6713 (or 6711) can tell me the main steps and the final configure options for generating the library, I will be very grateful.
Regards,
Emanuel.