[Speex-dev] Speex(Oxc000000 =Access violation)

Ritesh Kothe ritesh.kothe at globallogic.com
Sat Jul 25 10:50:38 PDT 2009

Hi,

I am working with one of the company which develops mobile application
windows mobile platform. Recently we have developed application which
belongs to Music domain. For better quality of this product we used
Speex. Our code is written in C# language and it follows managed code
process. After integration of Speex in recording feature of Application
we are facing application crash but this crash very random we are not
able to reproduce it on same steps and we are not able to understand
what exactly the reason. The error code we get that is Oxc0000005 which
relates Access Violation.

Can you tell us?

1.	Why this error (Oxc000000 =Access violation)?
2.	Is it if we are making some mistake in calling unmanaged code to
managed?

  Please help us.

Regards

Ritesh