[Speex-dev] A technical question about the speex preprocessor.

Wed Jul 22 08:44:23 PDT 2009

OK, so the problem is that the table you see does not match the definition?
y = gamma(1.25)^2 * M(-.25;1;-x) / sqrt(x)
Note that the table data has an interval of .5 for the x axis.

How far are your results from the data in the table?

Cheers,

   Jean-Marc