[Speex-dev] AEC question

Daniel danflu at uninet.com.br
Tue Jan 27 20:46:12 PST 2009

Please,

I noticed in the AEC module documentation that I can set the sampling
rate and the frame size (in samples), but I found nothing regarding to
the number of channels, no SET and no GET...
So, I 'd like to know how I setup the channel's count on AEC.. if the
buffer passed to the echo cancellation function should be mono or stereo...

Another question:

Is there a preferred sampling rate where the AEC algorithm works better ?
The frame size should be between 10-20 ms, right ?

Thank you very much,
Daniel