[Speex-dev] how to fix high freq noise?

Jason Hennigar jhennigar at pantelintl.com
Fri Jan 9 11:50:56 PST 2009

Hi Jean-Marc,

I just retested the speex audio with speex-svn-14525 and speex-svn-15540
with the original Blackfin makefile configuration settings. The two
tones are still present. The original setting are below.

--without-ogg
--enable-blackfin-asm
--enable-fixed-point

In order to use these settings with the speex-svn-15540 a minor
modification was required to the preprocess.c module. agc_level is not
declared when fixed point is used.

preprocess.c
1198d1197
< #ifndef FIXED_POINT