[Speex-dev] ietf discussion about draft-ietf-avt-rtp-speex

Aymeric Moizard jack at atosc.org
Fri Feb 27 10:13:20 PST 2009

On Fri, 27 Feb 2009, Jean-Marc Valin wrote:

> Hi Aymeric,
>
> Yes, I'm receiving the emails but haven't had enough time to look into
> the details yet. I've seen you responded to many comments, so what are
> the ones for which we still need to respond?

Summary is there:
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/idtracker/ballot/2837/

As I understand:
  we need to change "mode" definition to be ONLY a list of comma separated
  values. This is because order of several modes has no importance
  according to another rfc about SDP...

We need a few adjustment:
* cng and vbr should be optionnal to folow.
* ptime rouding text is not well understood
* it should be specified that the code is only defined for mono.
* ..

Also, we need to know why there is a "license" chapter (chapter 9)
and we need to remove it because ietf don't like it...

Probably a little more...

Aymeric