[Speex-dev] Use Speex on embedded ARM-device...

Jean-Marc Valin jean-marc.valin at usherbrooke.ca
Wed Feb 4 09:40:40 PST 2009

Hi Tobias,

I don't know if you've noticed, but ST actually released an optimised
port of Speex for their chip (see mailing list archive). About disabling
wideband, that can be done by defining DISABLE_WIDEBAND. You probably
also want to define DISABLE_VBR and DISABLE_FLOAT_API. As you noted, you
can also disable more than half the codebooks. That being said, I think
adding a bunch of macros to the main codebase to do that automatically,
would just make things more confusing.

	Jean-Marc