[Speex-dev] Newbie: Get echo cancellation level

p_j_r_m p_j_r_m at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 22 05:55:33 PDT 2008

Hi:

I'm using speex to perform echo cancellation in Windows. I'm aware of the problem about out of sync clocks in record and play sample rates in usual sound cards . In order to have an idea of how good is my echo cancelation working I would like to know if there is any #define thing i can pass to speex_echo_ctl to get the actual level of echo cancellation. If not, how can i extract that value from the library?
By the way, is any software solution for out of sync problem ? I'm trying to keep input and output buffers adjusted by resampling, but it does not work well.

Thanks