[Speex-dev] VS2005 build stability?

Alexander Chemeris Alexander.Chemeris at sipez.com
Thu Oct 2 05:21:32 PDT 2008

Hi all,

On Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 7:06 AM, Jean-Marc Valin
<jean-marc.valin at usherbrooke.ca> wrote:
> Is is possible to have makefiles, batchfiles, whatever that just calls
> the command-line compilers and doesn't require this huge amount of
> per-compiler-version crap? Otherwise, I'm seriously considering removing
> all those project files from the build since time has proven there's
> just no way to get them up-to-date.

It is possible (I think) create a batch file which will compile Speex. If anyone
take this - it will be a good solution, probably.

I've attached the fix for VS files to include multi-channel changes.
It also have a patch for scal.c which adds M_PI define to it. I'm not
sure where to define it correctly, so I went with the simplest way.
Now git version of speex build correctly on my VS2003. I'll test it
with VS2005 shortly.

--
Regards,
Alexander Chemeris.