[Speex-dev] VS2005 build stability?

Jean-Marc Valin jean-marc.valin at usherbrooke.ca
Wed Oct 1 20:06:15 PDT 2008

Hi,

Is is possible to have makefiles, batchfiles, whatever that just calls
the command-line compilers and doesn't require this huge amount of
per-compiler-version crap? Otherwise, I'm seriously considering removing
all those project files from the build since time has proven there's
just no way to get them up-to-date.

	Jean-Marc