[Speex-dev] Porting Speex to embedded 32bit

Alain M. alainm at pobox.com
Mon Nov 17 08:24:53 PST 2008

Hi Jen-Marc,

this news were very interesting because of what I intedd to use speex for...

Can you make some personal comments about that? Were you involved or
consulted about it?

Will it make it's way into the official version? I remember that you
commented a long time ago that the DSPIC version was too much of a
tour-de-force to make it to the official version, but this is a much
nicer processor ;)

It uses less then 50% cpu for encode+decode at reasonable settings for a
simple phone, could the rest be used for AEC and AGC?

Thanks a lot,
Alain