[Speex-dev] preprocesssor questions

Eran Hashin eranh at orbit-ltd.co.il
Sat May 17 21:12:53 PDT 2008

Hi
Thank you for your work.
We are trying to use the speex SW with a C6000 TI DSP.
I am working with an HW codec that does AGC by HW inside.
Will doing the AGC before the preprocessor make a problem?
Does VAD work well in a noisy eviroment?
In SW there are some remarks on things to be fixed, can I count on SW as working or are some part still to be improved.
I also tried to understand SW but I guess I was unable to.
Where are the version will the latest patches located?
Best regards,
Eran Hashin