[Speex-dev] speech request

sweety ... alglaa2021 at hotmail.com
Mon May 5 11:46:12 PDT 2008

Hi ,

Please DON'T egnore this email…..
I am Shamsa Mazrooei. I am a student from UAE University. I am sending this email because I am doing research on speeches and I need from you some of clearrecorded speeches for female and male. Please, if you can send me thesespeeches I would be thankful to you. my research compare the differences between the female and male speeches on the same sentence. So, please send me different speeche on the same sentence for each male and female. I need them so much. Meanly, I want one sentence spoken by female and male.
I am looking forward to hearing from you.  Thanks a lot

Shamsa Mazrooei
UAE University
College of Information Technology
Network Engineering