[Speex-dev] Mixing Codebook?

Ricardo Andere de Mello quilombodigital at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 19:29:51 PDT 2008

heh...:)

maybe I´ll just answer "the number is 42". ;)

well... some guys did mixing using *G.722 *encoded frames... maybe we could
ask them: 8P
http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/Xplore/login.jsp?url=/iel5/4054516/4054517/04054870.pdf?isnumber=4054517&prod=CNF&arnumber=4054870&arSt=2045&ared=2048&arAuthor=G.+Agnello%3B+R.+M.+Dansereau

and a little off-topic, but fun for audio gurus like you, a very complicated
way to mix two mp3 streams:
http://www.freshpatents.com/Processing-of-encoded-signals-dt20060302ptan20060047523.php?type=description

[]s, gandhi