[Speex-dev] Stereo AEC, transition to Git

Ashhar Farhan farhan at phonestack.com
Tue Jun 3 22:16:40 PDT 2008

is it possible to have binaural audio through stereo channels? I am
looking at this in order to enhance our speex conferencing library. If
i can 'place' people in a telecon inside my head like 'jim is next to
me, across me is jane and on the right corner is jack', it would help
me avoid confusion.

for those who are unaware of binaural audio, i would ask you to put on
your headphones and listen to this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUDTlvagjJA

- farhan