[Speex-dev] How do I seek back to the beginning of a speex file?

Vince Tagle vtagle at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 16:46:07 PST 2008

Okay, I feel really stupid here but I've been unable to figure out
how to easily seek within a speex file so that playback starts from
the beginning. I've scoured the mailing lists for solutions and the
best that I could come up with was to see what libvorbis was doing
when it performed a seek inside of an ogg stream but it looked rather
complicated for what I want to do. Does anyone happen to have any
sample code that I could look at?

Vince Tagle
<vtagle at gmail.com>