[Speex-dev] Jitter buffer latency

Andy Ngo ndno72-speex at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 14 02:25:29 PST 2008

Hi Jean-Marc,

Thanks for your response.  Given a worst case scenario, what is the "worst case" latency (in terms of Speex frames) that the jitter buffer algorithm will incur?  We're trying to determine the worst case hard number.  Sorry for unclear question below; what I was trying to ask is that given a worst case latency (which I'm asking in the first question) inherent in using the jitter buffer feature, is that any way in the code to reduce the latency?  Thanks.

Regards,
Andy