[Speex-dev] Speex Help reqd.

Supriya Kher supriyakher at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 11:12:41 PST 2008

Hi,
 I would like to know as to what is the impairment caused by the Speex codec
 I mean what is the value of equipment impairment factor Ie ( as defined in
G.107 E-Model Standardization )
 for Speex codec ?
 The standard G.107 does not talk about the Ie values for this codec type?

 I need this value, since I need to analyze the behavior of the codec for
varying packet loss and delay conditions.
 BUT I find NO Ie values for varying packet loss conditions for Speex, as
stated for other codec types within the standard.

 Awaiting your response,

 thanks
 Supriya