[Speex-dev] audio issues with latest speex on windows cygwin, macbook

bluefiftytwo bluefiftytwo at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 30 11:10:05 PDT 2007

Hello again,

       I managed to get Speex to compile on cygwin on windows running (not
emulated) on a black macbook (2GHz Intel Core Duo), but I am now having
audio issues. The audio for a 32khz .wav (not live input, static file)
encoded and decoded with Speex is mangled in a way that sounds like audio
feedback or just noise. Perhaps someone else has had this experience? Maybe
a type size issue or something similar?

I also tested with 8khz, 16khz wav files (with various --quality levels)
that work fine on the NetBSD install I have of Speex.

cheers,