[Speex-dev] pre-encoding and encoding optimizations

Andrea ass3mbler at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 09:23:03 PDT 2007

Hello Jean-Marc,

Thank you for your quick answer! I agree with your suggestions, but I was
thinking more about pre-filtering or pre-processing of the voice file,
before it arrives to the speex encoder. I was wondering if there is some
suggested optimization strategy to improve (at least a little) the perceived
voice quality while lowering a bit the CBR.

Thank you again for your attention,

Andrea