[Speex-dev] Testing for 1.2beta2

marzullo maio marzullo63 at yahoo.it
Mon May 21 08:15:29 PDT 2007

I downloaded the svn.
I'm trying the fixed/floating point in VBR 8000 (8000 set as VBR max bit rate).
The quality, compression i'm using is the default one.
It seems to work correctly, i'm making a lot of speech recordings, all seems to work as before. Soon i'll try the denoiser feature on WM 5.0 since you said it is already converted to fixed point.
My platforms are Win32 (Vista/XP) and Windows Mobile 5.0 (ARM PPC).
So i compiled the win32 release and the ARM_PPC release as static libraries.

Bye.

Jean-Marc Valin <jean-marc.valin at usherbrooke.ca> ha scritto: Hi everyone,

I'm planning on releasing Speex 1.2beta2 in the next few days. I'd
appreciate if everyone could try and test the current svn to make sure
no bug crept in for your favourite plarform/application.

Cheers,