[Speex-dev] Echo Cancellation

Jean-Marc Valin jean-marc.valin at usherbrooke.ca
Tue Jun 26 19:59:32 PDT 2007

And all this time I thought that you couldn't really do any worse than
resampling using linear interpolation. You've certainly been very
creative here! Also I don't quite understand what your "nibbling" thing
is, but it sure sounds like it would be completely desynchronising the
AEC before it even has a chance to converge...

So the moral of the story is: start by doing the basic audio work right
and then see if AEC (or anything else) works.

	Jean-Marc