[Speex-dev] VBR quality...

marzullo maio marzullo63 at yahoo.it
Sat Jun 16 10:48:30 PDT 2007

Yes, you're right. Furthermore i've read on the manual that VBR quality parameter must be a float, infact getting/setting an integer was not working. I now feed from 1.0 to 10.0 as a float and it works.

Thanks.

Jean-Marc Valin <jean-marc.valin at usherbrooke.ca> ha scritto: If you use VBR, you should set the SPEEX_VBR_QUALITY parameter. Setting
the SPEEX_QUALITY will have no effect.

 Jean-Marc