[Speex-dev] audio stitching in php

Tom Sparks tom_a_sparks at yahoo.com.au
Sat Jun 16 04:31:29 PDT 2007

I am looking at writing a program using php

that after X number of days (eg 60 days)
a speex file is created that has all the speex file in
a set folder
with a bit of text to speech between the file for id
reasons
the speex file in the folder are deleted once done

based on what I have read (corrent me if Im wrong):
I need to convert the speex files to wav files
(executable program),
then I can stitchs the wav files together (php code)
and convert the wave file into a speex files
(executable program)