[Speex-dev] 21bytes vs 38 bytes

Yusuf Bey yusuf.ihsanoglu at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 09:59:37 PDT 2007

Hello, thank you for responding. I'm sure I'm confusing something, but I did
not explicitly set either kHz or kbps, I just set the mode to narrowband,
and traced through libspeex's code to see that sample_rate was 8000
something, I'm guessing Hz. My assumption was: if you set PA to nb-mode,
then you should encode 160 bytes to 21. Is that mistaken?

ys