[Speex-dev] PLC tuning...

Jean-Marc Valin jean-marc.valin at usherbrooke.ca
Sat Jun 9 17:40:30 PDT 2007

Don't sweat over the PLC_TUNING parameter. Just set something that sort
of makes sense. You may not even be able to tell the difference between
2 and 10 (it goes all the way up to 100, but I don't recommend it). It's
no use making it adaptive. Just take a "usual" scenario and use that number.

	Jean-Marc