[Speex-dev] speex-1.2beta2

Sharanu sharanu at sarayusoftech.com
Tue Jul 24 21:37:47 PDT 2007

Hello,
 I am trying to configure the latest speex-1.2beta2 for wideband mode.
I am using VC++ as my platform. I beleive by defining FIXED in the project
settings, I get the fixed point version of the speex codec.
 I refered to the manual provided for settings the various bitrates for
wideband mode. I am not able to understand how those bitrates are to be
configured and how table 9.2 gives relation between the Quality and the
bitrate mode given in table 9.1.
 Please give me a little more clear exlaination about that.
Regards,
Sharan.