[Speex-dev] Porting Speex on C5509A and CELP Algorithm Documentation

Jean Quirion jquirion at orion.ns.ca
Fri Jul 20 10:57:55 PDT 2007

Jim,

Thank you very much for your suggestions. I managed to get the C55x code
working on the simulator. I would like to port Speex both on a C5502 EVM and
a C5509A EVM. As such, if you can provide me with the details of your port
on the C5509A, it would be greatly appreciated.

Furthermore, I am looking for some technical documentation on the CELP
algorithms. I would like to better understand the math being implemented. Do
you know where such documentation can be found?

Sincerely,

Jean Quirion

  _____