SV: [Speex-dev] How to detect SpeexBits corruption

jesus jmorion at toomeeting.com
Thu Jan 25 00:30:35 PST 2007

thank you, i will explain it more detailed:

I use libspeex in an activeX project compiled on Visual C++ 2003
(Windows XP).

I have one array of SpeexBits and other of decoder states. The first
time a user speaks, i create and initialize the elements of those arrays
who correspond to his user_id. Next packets of this user are decoded
using those elements. The decoder instance is always the same for every
user packets.

It works fine most time, but sometimes one user begins to sound like
voice hits and the others still sounds ok. At that point, if i destroy
his elements of the two arrays and re-create and initialize, it solves.

OK, I will read speechenc/dec just one more time.

Thank you.