[Speex-dev] Reg Fixed point Speex Narrow Band decoding

T Jyothiprakash Reddy jpreddy_ec at yahoo.co.in
Mon Feb 26 04:19:59 PST 2007

Hi Marc,
    I've downloaded the Speex1.2Beta version. In the code still there are some float variables are used for the Narrow band decoding.
    In the file "nb_celp.c"  .93 is getting multiplied with the GAMMA_SCALING [Line number From - 1341 - 1351]
Can please tell me weather the 1.2Beta version has complete narrow band decoding in fixed point??
    Thanking you,

Regards,
T Jyothiprakash Reddy