[Speex-dev] Speex and RTP

David Hogan david.hogan at freshtel.net
Mon Feb 5 17:04:03 PST 2007

Hi Jean-Marc,

Just some initial feedback, I've just tried to build svn head using the
Visual Studio 2005 compiler, and had the following issues:

1. Missing definition of M_PI if it's undefined (and it is on this
platform)
2. In speex_resampler_process_int, the compliler can't determine the
value of *in_len and *out_len at compile time and thus determine the
size of the x and y arrays.

I've resolved these issues locally with quick and obvious hacks and when
I get a chance I'll integrate your resampler into some code of ours and
see how it goes. We're currently using a combination of my own
resampling code (for simple cases) and the Windows ACM Library (which
yields poor results, no filtering as far as I can tell) so your
development of this functionality is quite timely for us (thanks :) ).

Cheers,
Dave