[Speex-dev] Speex 1.2beta3 is out!

Tim Na hna at alu.edu
Thu Dec 13 19:08:37 PST 2007

I successfully compiled speex source in WIN32 and run the codec for the
first time and it sounds great.
The sound problem I had was due to miscalculated frame size.
Although I had to add extern specifier to all those unresolved symbols and
convert some void* to char* and so, it was easy to compile in WIN32.

Thanks for all your comment and help, and also appreciate at this great
piece of work you have done.

- Tim