[Speex-dev] Speex 1.2beta3 is out!

Tim Na hna at alu.edu
Wed Dec 12 18:11:04 PST 2007

Thanks for your comment.

I am trying to use the static library ones and not dll.

Prior to the today's windows-version of speex, I also tried to compile it on
my own. Please let me know if this is right approach.

I observed that VS6.0 compiler was only complaining about some extern
variables that I moved all those unresolved extern variables to one common
header file and had it included by those related .c files, which worked
nicely. But I wasn't sure if this is right approach to compile in WIN32.

However, my compiled library seems not working properly since the voice
sounds quite weird after speex codec.

- Tim