[Speex-dev] AEC gets worse as sample rate increases

Jean-Marc Valin jean-marc.valin at usherbrooke.ca
Mon Dec 10 14:11:01 PST 2007

Try using SPEEX_ECHO_SET_SAMPLING_RATE to specify your sampling rate.
Also, don't forget that the tail need to be longer (proportional to the
sampling rate). Last thing, if you use resampling, make sure you use a
decent resampler (the Speex one is fine) because otherwise, any aliasing
left will not be cancelled.

	Jean-Marc