[Speex-dev] speex and rtp

Greg bytemebits at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 10 11:17:37 PDT 2007

Hi all,
i've been having problems for the past little while with finding a app library
for my voip application. then looking at speexclient i noticed there are
timestamps and sequence numbers included in the implementation.
my question is: should i get a third party RTP lib for my application or
simply emulate the speex client in its RTP like properties. wouldn't it
be easier and require less overhead and produce less latency if i did the latter?
thanks
Greg