[Speex-dev] Exc CB Search very little Question

Björn Thalheim s9268716 at mail.inf.tu-dresden.de
Mon Sep 18 02:29:49 PDT 2006

Hello,

just to make sure I haven't gotten anything wrong:

In cb_search.c (function split_cb_search_shape_sign) after all that
searching nb_subvect CB entries are being written into the stream. These
are all taken from the same codebook.

If I wanted to, I could just change their order, couldn't I?
Because important is only the linear combination of them all together,
which I keep invariant by just switching them around, I think.

Regards,

Björn

--
This will be a memorable month -- no matter how hard you try to forget it.

--
Important! Please recognize my new GPG Public Key!
                 Björn Thalheim