[Speex-dev] To symbian and speex developers! Building instructions

Ashhar Farhan farhan at phonestack.com
Fri Oct 20 09:40:54 PDT 2006

I think this mail was intended for the group.

jean, please change that one line in filters.c (I too confirm this change
in my symbian build). the mmp file should also be updated by including the
windows.c.

I also recommend taking out mfd.c from the mmp file as the ARM cpu is too
slow to support echo cancellation and preprocessing that require floats.

thanks payu, for the input. i remeber fixing this but i promptly forgot
which filter was not const.

- farhan