[Speex-dev] how to study the speex source code

he zhu zhumrkk at gmail.com
Thu May 25 21:08:22 PDT 2006

        I am studying the speex 1.0.5  C source code ,but i feel it is hard
to understand the code ,especially the ltp.c and filters.c file.
may you tell me the detail algorithm or the more detail notation of the
source code of this two file.including below functions

void open_loop_nbest_pitch(float *sw, int start, int end, int len, int
*pitch, float *gain, int N, char *stack);
float pitch_gain_search_3tap(
int forced_pitch_quant(

void filter_mem2(float *x, float *num, float *den, float *y, int N, int ord,
float *mem)
void iir_mem2(float *x, float *den, float *y, int N, int ord, float *mem)
void fir_mem2(float *x, float *num, float *y, int N, int ord, float *mem)
void syn_percep_zero(float *xx, float *ak, float *awk1, float *awk2, float
*y, int N, int ord, char *stack)
void residue_percep_zero(float *xx, float *ak, float *awk1, float *awk2,
float *y, int N, int ord, char *stack)
void qmf_decomp(float *xx, float *aa, float *y1, float *y2, int N, int M,
float *mem, char *stack)
void comb_filter(

     thanks very much