[Speex-dev] how to study the speex source code

Thu May 25 21:52:39 PDT 2006

I strongly recommend, before looking at the code, that you first
familiarize with CELP. Then, you can read the content of
http://people.xiph.org/~jm/papers/aes120_speex_vorbis.pdf

Usually, looking at the source code is not the best way to understand an
algorithm.

	Jean-Marc