[Speex-dev] voice delay after pause speaking

tomy tomy at headcall.com
Fri Mar 24 04:17:55 PST 2006

I am using speex in a voip project.I use an ARM 9 based cpu. all is ok but on problem exists.
after I pause my speaking a while, for example, 2 minutes, the other peer hearsthe voice delay. I have made many test to lookup its reason, it\'s seems that decode process needs more CPU power in this case.
I use mono 8KHz , encoding without VAD and preprocessor.
who can tell me how to adjust some thing to resolve this problem ?
tomy