[Speex-dev] Windows Mobile build, memory allocation

Ashhar Farhan farhan at phonestack.com
Tue Jun 27 23:04:54 PDT 2006

I have sent the visual studio project files that compile the speex
client to jean-marc directly (as an attachment), sometime this week, I
will also upload the binary builds of static library files to my site
www.phonestack.com.

I am porting our LTP (lightweight telephony protocol) to some embedded
systems. I require to run speex in an environment that doesn't support
memory allocations. How difficult is it to convert speex_encoder_init
and speex_decoder_init to use preallocated memory buffers (presumably
passed by the initilisatio functions themselves)?

- farhan

- farhan