[Speex-dev] Problem compiling testenc.c on WinXP(newbie)

Alex Bakaev Alex.Bakaev at citrix.com
Thu Jan 12 15:34:34 PST 2006

I have no problems compiling with Borland compiler (in
fact it helped uncover a couple of math issues during
run-time). I use BDS 2006. What's happening in your case
is that the Speex itself is not linked in. I suggest you
create a library out of the C sources and link it in with
your test app.

HTH,
.a