[Speex-dev] searching for telemarketing compatible packages

Doug Klein daklein at tconl.com
Tue Feb 28 22:40:02 PST 2006

Hello, I am searching for a program set to monitor telemarketing
telephone activities to satisfy the legal requirements of some
contractual clients.  The environment is NetBSD running on a pair of
servers with diskless (intel pc) workstations which have audio adapters
similar to most PCs.  The hardware drivers exist for NetBSD to support
most  brands of audio adapters.  The hard part of this concept is that
there needs to be a way to catalog each call by client, operator, and
date.  I assume this will be possible by including a link  to the
database which will probably be necessarily done with customization.

I would welcome any suggestions for how this can be done using speex
with either a commercial set of programs or if it is necessary to
migrate the whole system to Linux then it will be a considered.

Thanks in advance  for any suggestions.  Please email replies to
daklein at tconl.com as well s within this forum.