[Speex-dev] How to use Speex Cross-Browser, Cross-Platform on Web Pages

Mon Feb 20 14:21:32 PST 2006

Have you thought of using jspeex (http://jspeex.sourceforge.net/)? The
other way I can think of is to do the same as the Annodex Firefox plugin
(http://www.annodex.net) and use VLC. Conrad Parker might have some more
info on how to do that. Conrad?

	Jean-Marc