[Speex-dev] Updated task list for Speex

Tue Feb 14 05:55:28 PST 2006

Hi everyone,

For all those of you who always wanted to contribute to Speex, but
didn't know what to do, I've just updated the list of things that could
be done on: http://wiki.xiph.org/index.php/Speex

The tasks range from maintaining a FAQ to writing a better perceptual
enhancer. Some of the more complex things listed would even make a good
university project! If you're interested in any of what's listed, please
let me know.

	Jean-Marc

P.S. Oh and BTW, I'll release 1.1.12 real soon, so let me know if
anything's wrong with the current svn.