[Speex-dev] Speex Command line, Changing the LPC order and modifying the codebook

devilal sharma devilal_sharma at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 8 19:44:20 PST 2006

Hi,
can someone help me understand and experiment with Speex in a better way than my knowledge. I want to change the LPC filter order of the Speex algorithm.  I think I need to change the LPC order( or lpcSize) in modes.c file. but to make it work I need to modify the codebook also, can someone tell me how to go about changing the codebook entries to support the changed order of prediction.
Please help me on this asap

bye
devilal