[Speex-dev] Please test upcoming release

Jean-Marc Valin jean-marc.valin at usherbrooke.ca
Tue Aug 22 17:12:50 PDT 2006

Hi Jim,

Actually, I don't see anything wrong with the internal structure having
a different type than the interface, as long both types are big enough
to hold the possible values (in this case 0 and 1). Though, as you
pointed out, testenc needs to be fixed to use spx_int32_t instead of
int. I'll change that.

	Jean-Marc